Royal Duel Academy
Welcome to Royal Duel Academy (RDA)! Please note that this is a dead academy, and registration is closed as well as most of the topics now.
Royal Duel Academy
Welcome to Royal Duel Academy (RDA)! Please note that this is a dead academy, and registration is closed as well as most of the topics now.
Royal Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We accept all knights in training and will make sure you fulfill your potential and dreams as a knight here. You will slay any challenges and things that get in your way.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» R.I.P. Royal Duel Academy
Welcome guest! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 10:52 pm by Royal Duel Emperor

» Welcome guest!
Welcome guest! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:12 am by Royal Duel Emperor

Event & Fun Stuff Menu
RDA Time [EST]
Member of the Month
RDA's member of the month is....Hyperion-Konami!Welcome guest! 2-44
Top posters
Royal Duel Emperor
Welcome guest! I_vote_lcapWelcome guest! I_voting_barWelcome guest! I_vote_rcap 
Xypheras
Hugo
Hyperion-Konami
Cail
Lunarnox
vinylscratch
Dragon Slayer
fda trainer black
Tsuena2130
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome guest!
R.I.P. Royal Duel Academy
Current RDA Ranking
Currently, RDA is ranked: #29 out of all the academies!

Welcome guest!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Royal Duel Emperor
Admin
Royal Duel Emperor

Female Posts : 136
Gold : 100018325

Welcome guest! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome guest!   Welcome guest! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:12 am

Welcome to Royal Duel Academy, guest.

You may have noticed that most of the forums are locked unless you register. This is to keep the privacy and protection of the forum.

In order to unlock these and view them, you must register. You can do this by going to the Register tab and filling out the form(s).

After filling out the form(s), your account will be reviewed by a staff member and you may be interviewed on your DN account, so make sure to put a valid DN username. If your registration is approved, your account will be activated and you will then be tested to determine your dorm.

After all of this, you will have all the benefits of a member here and will be able to view the posts and make your own posts.

We hope you have fun here and hope that you will fulfill your potential as a duelist in your time here.

Sincerely, with kind regards, your head admin,
Royal Duel Emperor

---------------------------------
Official Requirements For Your Account To Be Confirmed:
- Valid Dueling Network Username(s)
- Dueling Network User For At Least 3 Months (If your former account was banned/you do not use your old account, please provide proof that the account is yours. Provide both the old and new account.)
- Contact me on Dueling Network for your interview (and pass it).

Without those requirements, your account will not be made accessable to you.
Back to top Go down
https://the-royal-duel-acad.forumotion.com

Welcome guest!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Duel Academy :: Main :: New Member Orientation and Info-
Jump to: