Royal Duel Academy
Welcome to Royal Duel Academy (RDA)! Please note that this is a dead academy, and registration is closed as well as most of the topics now.
Royal Duel Academy
Welcome to Royal Duel Academy (RDA)! Please note that this is a dead academy, and registration is closed as well as most of the topics now.
Royal Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We accept all knights in training and will make sure you fulfill your potential and dreams as a knight here. You will slay any challenges and things that get in your way.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» R.I.P. Royal Duel Academy
R.I.P. Royal Duel Academy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 10:52 pm by Royal Duel Emperor

» Welcome guest!
R.I.P. Royal Duel Academy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:12 am by Royal Duel Emperor

Event & Fun Stuff Menu
RDA Time [EST]
Member of the Month
RDA's member of the month is....Hyperion-Konami!R.I.P. Royal Duel Academy 2-44
Top posters
Royal Duel Emperor
R.I.P. Royal Duel Academy I_vote_lcapR.I.P. Royal Duel Academy I_voting_barR.I.P. Royal Duel Academy I_vote_rcap 
Xypheras
R.I.P. Royal Duel Academy I_vote_lcapR.I.P. Royal Duel Academy I_voting_barR.I.P. Royal Duel Academy I_vote_rcap 
Hugo
Hyperion-Konami
Cail
Lunarnox
vinylscratch
Dragon Slayer
fda trainer black
Tsuena2130
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome guest!
R.I.P. Royal Duel Academy
Current RDA Ranking
Currently, RDA is ranked: #29 out of all the academies!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Royal Duel Emperor
Admin
Royal Duel Emperor

Female Posts : 136
Gold : 100018325

R.I.P. Royal Duel Academy Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Royal Duel Academy   R.I.P. Royal Duel Academy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 10:52 pm

Royal Duel Academy is dead. Any new member or member in general reading this should have the right to know that. Registration is locked, so no new members are able to join.

However, I will never delete Royal Duel Academy. Though it is a dead academy, and it will never be revived, I am keeping it up and running for the following reasons:
1. Memories.
2. I may be working on other projects that involve the use of Forumotion, and having this site still up as a means to reference some of the code used here, is very helpful.

I've had a great time here when it was alive, and I hope you all did too. Sorry to say this, but it is official that Royal Duel Academy is pronounced DEAD.

Sincerely, with kind regards, posting for the last time,
Royal Duel Emperor
Back to top Go down
https://the-royal-duel-acad.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Duel Academy :: Main :: New Member Orientation and Info-
Jump to: